Last week we teamed up with our friends at UserVoice to host UserConf in San Francisco. Over 200 customer support specialists from around the country [and the globe!] put their support tickets on hold for the day and learned from some of the best customer service professionals out there.
Many attendees said it was one of the best conferences they’ve been to in a long time. We’re a bit biased, but we couldn’t agree more.
For those of you who make the trek: thank you! We were so glad you could be there. For those of you who couldn’t be here: what were you thinking? Have no fear, though, here’s a few links, tweets, and images from the day.
- From CMS Wire: UserVoice CEO Richard White: Customers Expect ‘Luxury’ Customer Experience
- Chase Clemons’ full review of UserConf
- Notes from Chase Clemnons [37signals] talk
- Notes from Mathew Patterson’s [Campaign Monitor] talk
- Slides from Ben Congleton’s [Olark] talk
- Slides from Kevin Hale’s [Wufoo] talk
- Photos from the day on User Voice’s Facebook Page.
conference customer support San Francisco User Voice UserConf